IFS Training UK training courses
Terms and conditions
- All training course participants will need to provide IFS Training UK with their contact details, including their email address. They will also need to be familiar with the terms and conditions that follow.
- IFS Training UK keep a database of participants’ contact details and record their attendance at training events. This information is stored securely. Contact details will only be shared with others attending the same training and not passed on to other parties. Participants should inform the course administrator if they do not want to share contact details with other participants on the same training course.
- A deposit of 50% of the training fee will be required to secure a training place. The deposit is non-returnable.
- The deposit and final payment should be paid by the date(s) specified in the relevant training brochure; the full fee will be required 8 weeks prior to the commencement of training. The full fee is non-refundable at this stage.
- IFS Training UK reserves the right not to allocate places on training courses to participants who have not paid on time or made a prior alternative arrangement about payment of fees.
- Participants applying to do a level of training will need to commit to all training sessions at that particular level. If the minimum training hours are not completed for a level, then the full level must be repeated.
- IFS Training UK reserves the right to cancel a training course if deemed necessary. This would only happen as a last resort and in these circumstances a full refund would be given.
- Places on training courses will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Participants are advised to book early to avoid disappointment. If a course is over-subscribed, we will operate a waiting list and also advise on any suitable alternative training events.
- If you have any special access needs or special requirements, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Please note that venues and training dates are subject to change. On occasions where a venue or date change is necessary, we will endeavour to contact participants using the contact details they have supplied.
- IFS Training UK wish to be as helpful as possible with training course fee payment – participants can contact IFS Training UK to apply for alternative arrangements for the payment of fees if this is needed.
- IFS Training UK reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time. If this happens, the course participants will be informed of changes made.